Community Interlink is a partnership between 19 health services from northern and central Victoria and southern New South Wales.
Together, Community Interlink members provide locally governed Home Care and NDIS supports presenting exciting career opportunities across the region.
Our offices are located in Benalla, Broadford, Cobram, Numurkah, Seymour, Shepparton, Wangaratta and Wodonga.
If you like to be part of our passionate team, take a look at our current vacancies below.
What it’s like to work at Community Interlink
– Staff Member Sacha
Position: Aged Care Case Manager, NDIS Support Coordinator
Employment Type: Fixed Term Part Time
Community Interlink Member Employer: Goulburn Valley Health
We are seeking an Aged Care Case Manager and NDIS Support Coordinator to be based at our Shepparton Office. To be successful in the role you will need:
- Essential : Commitment to the GV Health Values of Compassion, Respect, Excellence, Accountability, Teamwork and Ethical Behaviour and ability to exhibit behaviour which reflects our values.
- Essential : A Tertiary qualification in an appropriate Health and/or Human Services field, or extensive, relevant experience.
- Essential : Sound experience of the knowledge and skills required in working with frail older people, people with disabilities and their carers.
- Essential : Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to initiate and maintain contacts with a broad range of service providers and community agencies.
- Essential : A sensitive approach to working with individuals and a philosophy of empowerment and knowledge of the Case Management approach to service delivery, in a rural community setting.
- Essential : The ability to exercise independent judgement and innovative problem solving skills in day-to-day case management and an understanding of rural community settings.
- Essential : Satisfactory National History Criminal Check, Victorian Employee Working with Children Check and completion of a Commonwealth of Australia Statutory Declaration prior to commencement of employment
- Essential : A satisfactory result from the Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme List check
- Desirable : Sound Case management skills, with a focus on capacity building, planning and financial monitoring.
- Desirable : An understanding of the Brokerage model of service delivery in NDIS and/ or aged care environment.