Community Interlink is a partnership of 19 health services from northern and central Victoria and southern New South Wales.
Together, Community Interlink members provide locally governed Home Care and NDIS supports presenting exciting career opportunities across the region.
Our offices are located in Benalla, Broadford, Cobram, Numurkah, Seymour, Shepparton, Wangaratta and Wodonga.
If you think you would enjoy being a part of our passionate team, take a look at our current vacancies below.
Position: Case Manager/ Planner
Employment Type: Permanent Part Time
Community Interlink Member Employer: Goulburn Valley Health
We are seeking a Case Manager/ Planner to join our Seymour Office. To be successful in the role you will need:
- A Tertiary qualification in an appropriate Health and/or Human Services field, or extensive, relevant experience.
- A sound knowledge of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and Aged Services, and the ability to identify care needs and available supports.
- Well-developed time management and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and work under minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, and be able to work effectively within a team environment.
- Possess a sound knowledge of computer-based software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and database management